Checked my Instagram this morning to find an Ulta sale! This is the sale from April 9th to April 17th and features a lot of drugstore brands for up to 50%. Thought I’d make this post real quick to talk about the sale.
- 30% off Colourpop’s Pretty Fresh line
- 30% off Maybelline, including their Sky High mascaras!
- 30% BH Cosmetics travel palettes
- 2 for $15 L’Oreal mascaras
- 30% Not Your Mothers Curl Talk line
- 30% Physicians Formula entire brand!
- 30% Wet n’ Wild entire brand!
Really got some good deals here! Definitely check it out if you are a fan of drugstore brands. I’m pleasantly surprised to see popular products like Maybelline’s Sky High mascara and Revlon Colorstay products.
I’m also glad to see drugstore sales since Ulta’s 21 Days of beauty mostly had higher end products. It’s nice to give them a spotlight too.
Here’s a link to their site *not affiliated/sponsored.
So what about you? Are you going to shop the sale? I’m thinking of trying some of Physicians formulas products, or pick up some new mascaras myself. Let me know what you think you’re going to get!