- What is your usual Starbucks order?
I Don’t normally go to Starbucks, the nearest one is too far/inconvenient for me
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
My workstation is at my desk in my room. It’s fairly organized at the moment- actually my cat is laying on it- but it has to be when I do school work, blogging and art all in the same area. But right now I’m lying in bed oops.
3. All time favorite food?
Sushi! Especially sashimi.
4. Favorite author?
Got to be honest I haven’t read a good book in a long time.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Not for me, but very respectful towards those who want to do that!
6. Favorite videogame?
Oh gosh, I have so many! Animal Crossing, Breath of the Wild, the Paper Mario series, Red Dead Redemption 2, Fallout 4. I play Nintendo games, but I adore watching people play video games I would never play myself either because it’s too long or too hard.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Paying too much money to buy avocado toast when I have both avocado and bread at home.
8. Favorite film?
Okay, called out, I don’t watch many films either.
9. Favorite book?
See previous answer (question 4) sorry to be boring!
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or Laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Kind cheesy, but keep chasing your dreams and don’t ever give up
13. What project are you working on right now?
I’m 75% of the way done with my new garden! Otherwise, doing out-of-school studying.
14. Favorite color?
Pink- which is the first time in my life I’ve ever said pink, I was always a blue gal.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
I was your run-of-the-mill B student.
16. Dream job?
Digital marketing! Not sure which branch, maybe social media or content writing…
17. Played any sports?
I took dance classes very briefly, did karate for several years then archery for a few more.
18. Do you have a degree?
Working on it!
American, but come from Finish and Irish heritage.
20. What is your favorite kind of blog post to write?
Very new and trending makeup/skincare posts. I love getting involved with the hype.
21. What do you like to collect?
I collect seashells every summer, but it’s not that serious.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words
Creative, loyal, and soft-spoken.
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
Ummm, no idea. Something involving cats, maybe?
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
My penpal friend!
25. What is on top of your wish list right now?
A new sunscreen that doesn’t break out my face…
26. Hogwarts House?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
None, but I’m not opposed to getting one in the future!
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My new cat.
29. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?
I got contacted by a brand for the first time!
30. What’s the best thing that has happened to you today?
Mhm, today wasn’t a great day, but having a Dunkin breakfast made my morning.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Cats. No further explaining needed.
32. Favorite season
33. Favorite holiday
34. Which fictional character do you relate the most to?
Hmm, I’m not sure.
35. Do you like surprises?
Most of the no, not really. Too anxious for surprises.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
Getting a new cat.
37. What’s a surprise that made you cry?
Learning someone was leaving far sooner than I anticipated.
38. What’s the best surprise you have ever given anyone?
I gave my high school crush a hoodie and they seemed pretty excited about it.
39. Do you like muffins?
Only if it’s super sweet and has chocolate
40. Do you cook often?
Other people in my family cook, but I bake pretty frequently.
41. What’s your favorite dessert?
Cake, but ice cream in the summer hits different.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Anything citrus is usually a turn off.
43. Cake or pie?
Cake, but pie is a close second.
44. What’s your least favorite food?
Tomatoes and anything with tomato sauce.
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a random Saturday…what are you eating?
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be?
I still kinda aspire to be a professor one day, but something around writing. Oh! Or like a social media type of class.
48. Best animated film?
I love classic Disney movies and a lot of anime films
49. What has a guy said or done that impressed you?
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Go somewhere unique but not too fancy- an aquarium, or a lunch date at a bakery, maybe?
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Being too controlling in the conversation.
52. What’s the best pick up line?
… Do people still use pick up lines?
53. Best comic book character?
Not a comic gal either. Batman is cool though.
54. Name three things that can always be found in your purse?
Besides the typical things, a pen, hand sanitizer and sunglasses.
55. Favorite drink?
56. If I could play a historical character in a movie, who would it be?
I’m thinking of those Victorian houses with the servants like in Downton Abbey.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favorite sushi roll
I love salmon and Tuna the most, so any rolls with them!
59. What lipstick do you use?
Any tinted lip balms at the moment- I love my Elf one.
60. What foundation do you use?
Colourpop’s tinted moisturizer or Tarte’s loose powder foundation.
61. Blowdry or Airdry?
Airdry. I have pretty oily hair, but the minute I blowdry my hair, it gets super frizzy at the top.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Any of the youtubers I’m watching at the moment.
63. Favorite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Blogging, planting flowers and vegetables, and most importantly sleeping in
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
I did really like Home Alone movies growing up, I found them funny.
66. Movie that made you cry?
I try not to watch sad things if I can, it’ll make me depressed for days.
67. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would you choose?
No one, just the thought of singing in front of someone is anxiety-inducing
68. If you’re live was a song what would it be?
Human by Rag’n’Bone
69. What’s your favorite animal?
Can you guess? Yeah, it’s cats. But otters come at a close second.
70. Favorite illustrator?
I follow some on twitter but there’s not one I could pick out.
71. Person you’d like to have coffee with?
72. What country would you love to visit?
73. Best way to compress?
Stress-wise, music. Just to relax, then ASMR- I’m guilty of needing it to fall asleep.