Hi everyone! Today I’m going to share my fall bucket list ideas for Fall 2021. This list is in no particular order and features some of my favorite fall activities to do whether it’s the first or last day of Autumn.
It may still be Summer as I’m posting this, but in the next couple of weeks in the Northern Hemisphere, it’s gonna get cold and fast. It’ll be the first day of Autumn before you know it! This is a great way to get prepared for the new season so grab a warm drink, an apple cider donut, throw on a sweater and get comfy, because it’s almost Fall!
- Carve a pumpkin
- Go on a hike during the peak season
- Visit an orchard and go apple picking
- Buy some sunflowers/ harvest sunflower seeds
- Bundle up and walk on the beach
- Americans: watch the Macy’s parade
- Friends and family bonfire night!
- Create a fall playlist
- Watch a fall inspired movie – Or, try these Netflix movies!
- Try a corn maze- but don’t get lost!
- Practice Thanksgiving dishes
- Watch scary horror movies
- Make homemade apple sauce
- Make some homemade soup
- Buy some new fall outfits
- Bake a pumpkin ganache pie
- Paint a pumpkin
- Try pumpkin spice everything- drinks, food, etc.
- Go camping before the season is over
- Drink apple cider- or try this spiced apple juice
- Take a fall family photo
- Take senior photos
- Eat smores one last time
- Go to a Halloween party
- Decorate the house with fall-themed decor
- Bake pumpkin-flavored cookies
- Make a DIY fall wreath or try this DIY hanging floral basket!
- Make caramel-coated apples
- Have a fall-themed movie marathon
- Go Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping
- Drink some hot chocolate!
- Bake some apples- one of my favorites!
- Make your own DIY sweater
- Go to a country fair
- Make pumpkin crafts with the kids
- Read a book set in Autumn
- Buy a new warm blanket
- Find a local fall festival to attend
- Make a DIY pumpkin candle
- Visit a National Park during the peak season
- Make a thankful/grateful for list
- Can fresh veggies from the garden
- Plant a fall garden
- Clean out your closet and get rid of summer clothes that don’t fit
- Switch out your summer wardrobe
- Support a local farmer’s market before they close for the season
- Go for a bike ride early in the morning
- Buy a new mug for Fall
- Donate cans of food to a local food bank
- Pack for a picnic at a local park for lunch
- Make popcorn and have a cozy movie night
- Try a new flavor of hot chocolate
- Plant cold-loving flowers
- Bake a delicious pie using these amazing tips
Even More Recipe Ideas
- Easy Autumn Granola
- Autumn Harvest Punch
- Pumpkin Sweet Cream
- Homemade Slow-Cooker Applesauce
- Homemade Herb Vinegars
- Yummy Cinnamon Rolls
- Toffee Apple Cake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
That should be enough to keep you busy! Do like fall bucket lists? Do you want to see more of these? I don’t follow and check off a bucket list, but I like to pluck a couple ideas off these lists for an activity for the day.
What are some of your traditions to do around the Autumn season? Apple picking, baking, pumpkin picking and planting a fall garden have to be my favorite ideas! I’ve never tried a fall garden, but I’m trying for the first time this year. I always like to bake any time of the year, but there’s something special about baking in the chilly Autumn season.
Finally, let me know if Fall is your favorite season! I know the season has become increasingly popular over the years, but I’ve always loved fall growing up because my birthday’s in it. Now, I just enjoy wearing sweaters and drinking warm drinks.
Make sure to check out my Twitter for more updates, or you can subscribe to see all my new posts. I also have a Instagram (which will be loaded with fall content soon!) and Pinterest. Everything is linked and listed on the right sidebar on my blog page. Thanks for reading!